Thursday, June 4, 2009

OVERDRAMATIC


today was very fun. i slipped on some liquid (could have been pee or water) fell on my arm on the tile floor. i screamed loud enough to wake jason up. i told him we had to go to the er. so in true jason fashion he made some jokes at my expense. he even told me i was overdramatic. i told him next time i will make sure there was a bone sticking out:) so we were in the er for three hours and six x-rays later - ends up i have a fractured elbow. who's faking now!!! i am doing fine though. i have to go back to the orthopedics dr. in a few days. right now i have only a sling but i might be getting a cast at the ortho dr. i am hoping i can get in on monday. we will see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope you get in quick to see Orth Dr. so if you need a cast you can get it done. I remember when Aunt Aggie broke her wrist ER sent us to Orth Dr. took a few days, but she ended up in a cast. Love you M&M

Amber said...

That stinks! I hope it wasn't pee and I hope SOMEONE is helping you out.

Jill said...

Oh my!!! I hope you are doing okay, and that you aren't in pain. I have a feeling that whoever left the pee or water on the floor will be in trouble! Jason will take good care of you!