just a few pics of the kids in the pool. they love the pool. one day we will have an in ground pool. they woud go in every day if the weather allowed. i did not want to put it up to be honest. we had left it out last year and it was DIRTY and i did not want to clean it. but i am glad we did. it is worth it when you get the smiles from ear to ear :)jason and i went looking for a new bathing suit for neylan it was hard to find one because they think little girls want to be street walkers. that is a topic for another day though.
Fall in Alaska
10 years ago








1 comments:
Hi there,
I am not sure if I had written before asking you......but would it be ok to link up your blog to mine? I like to have a link for other C17 bloggers.
Email me to let me know either way. Thanks love. forever1pooh@yahoo.com
Post a Comment