Thursday, July 16, 2009

HAIL TO THE CHIEF SELECT

jason found out today that he has been selected for chief. he now has to do two months of torture before he can get it pinned on. say a little prayer for him that they won't kill him:) the kids made him a sign. i could not back up far enough to get the whole thing but it says " congratulations daddy". he is thrilled and so am i. big smiles all around.










5 comments:

Amber said...

Dad called me right away. I don't think he's proud or anything...

Congrats and you're super lucky to get to put it on in only two months. I wish we were that lucky.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jason, I knew you would not let me catch up to you. Enjoy the next two month, you earned it.

Aric

Jill said...

A huge congrats to you Jason!!! I am glad that all of the hard work has payed off!

Anonymous said...

They will not kill him in the next two months, just kind of mold him into a Chief. Now days they are not allowed to touch him just play with him.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Soooo very proud of you son. Love you M&M