Sunday, May 9, 2010

WORRY WORRY WORRY

i know that all moms worry about their children. and i worry about all my children but not equally. let me explain. on friday i was getting logan out of the tub and noticed two bruises on each side of his back where the kidneys are and immediately i thought something was wrong with his kidneys. i ended up taking him to the doctor for bruises on his back. they ran his urine and it came up clean. the doctors also ran an x-ray on his leg because he has been saying his bones hurt and that came out fine as well. but back to worry. if i had noticed those same bruises on either gavin or neylan i would chalk it up to rough housing. so am i always going to be paranoid when it comes to logan? i always get the look from the doctors, you know the one where you know they are thinking "this mother is sooo stupid". oh well i am used to it now. happy mother's day to all you other worry warts:)

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Know what you mean...before the diagnosis, I was more oblivious. After the diagnosis, everytime she'd get lethargic and throw up, I was sure she had adrenal insufficiency! After the 1st seizure, I spent months in fear before the meds proved they could be manageable. And, also after the diagnosis I could also relax that seizures tend to be manageable in the other kids and that life expectancy appears good. The unknowns are a bugger. We learn about living in the moment and dealing with things as they come up more now, have to! Glad he checked out okay!

Jill said...

Greg jokes that I would send Aaron outside padded head to toe if I it was acceptable to do so! You aren't the only worrier out there!!!! :) I am glad Logan is okay!!!

Anonymous said...

Selena, you are a very good mother. The proof is in the fact that you made sure there was nothing serious going on. I love you. M&M